My computer is dead. For me it´s like a Dave Ramsey moment cuz I have to make a wise choice in the midst of an emergency. For the sake of making the best choice, I will not be updating this blog until my problem has been solved. My access to a computer is now limited and right now I´m writing this message from a laptop I had access to today but won´t on a daily basis.
I either have to repair my current, now deceased laptop, or have to buy a new one and for that I have to save a little bit more than the money I had plan to spend on a Kindle. Regardless of what happens, no credit card purchases will be involved hence it might take me a while to get my new computer but it will surely be paid in cash.
In the meantime, I will be recording Dave´s quotable quotes on a notepad as I always do before I update the blog everyday and once I have my computer I will update everything all at once. I will still have access to Dave´s show thanks to my iPod!
Please keep dropping by!
Daniel Herbruger
January 5, 2011